Things I learnt from Harry Potter (6)

 "I like a quiet life, you know me. - Harry Potter"

After a long gap, I watched Happy Potter and the Half blood Prince. After watching the previous part of the series, I was traumatized after sirius' death. As you know that the series gets darker and darker ( it's not only the title card) I fear watching the rest, since the place I am staying right now will not heal the pain caused by the movie.

You might think why I get syrupy for a fake and an imaginary story. As you know that I am a Cinephile, I relate to the movies. I get lost in the creation and live according to that movie's director's wish. That's how mad I am for Cinema. 

But this part, it felt good. Eventhough there were losses and Harry suffered the most, him knowing the secrets of Professor Severes Snape (One of the heroes of Harry Potter known to be a villain) was entrancing. Eventually, Harry gets the idea of how good of a person Snape is. It was gratifying.

Apart from that, Harry stumbles upon a portions textbook (study of magical chemicals) belonging to a person calling himself the Half - blood prince (which was Snape). In an interview, Daniel Radcliffe (the actor who played Harry Potter) mentioned that Harry discovering that text book felt like the first kiss on the cheeks. This demonstrates how deeply he was involved to the project (movie)

Being serious on a thing we love is what I learned today. Snape, eventhough he faced a failed love with Lily 


(Harry's mother) and detested James (Harry's father) he never failed to protect Harry. Being true to a person you love eventhough he/she left you, takes immense amount of courage. (It's hard for me, though πŸ˜‚)

Snape being true to Lily, even after her marriage authenticates the True Love. Daniel arraying his involvement to his character Harry Potter reveals his True Love towards his passion.

"Hapiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"

This quote from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban gives a realization about life. 

HP 6 is a mixture of happiness and sorrows.

Furthermore, Harry discovering Lord Voldy's past was snazzy. The casting crew did a great job in selecting Lord Voldy's childhood actor and the teenage actor. They played it ingeniously. 

Do what you love mate and love what you do. Never give up on your True Love bud (it can be your passion, anything you do or a special person). 

Further, do not give your friends the Love portion 🚢🏻‍♀️ (A chemical which ostensibly cause the drinker to fall in love with the person who gave them the potion) 

Moreover, if you get a book or anything which benefits you, please do make use of it mate πŸ˜‚

Peace ✌🏻







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹