Don't chase a Greased Pig

 

"Dead People receive more flowers than the living ones, because the regret is stronger than gratitude." 

I am receiving more flowers (today) while compared to the dead ones. And when asked. They said, "It's Your BIRTHDAY."

Herding attention is a blast until you realize you're just a Zookeeper for other people's egos. I'm slowly assassinated by my own thoughts.

But at the end of the day, what matters is that I wore my 'Chin Tapak Dam Dam' printed tshirt and my Spiderman watch to my Birthday Celebrations. That's enough to make a grown man.. Oh.. Woman Happy. 



Comments

  1. Receiving flowers is good, the flowers may wither and die .But the people's intentions giving it doesn't 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹