Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

 "Lost my senses, I'm defenseless. Her perfume's holding me ransom. Sweet and sour, heart devoured. Lying here, I count the hours."


 Ah! This lyric by One Direction is everything (Shoutout to Louis Tomlinson) And, Zayn nailed it with his voice. It's running in my mind like the prayers an old pretty woman would chant when in danger.

Day 2 of being the happiest of all ( I mean I know many of us are having the best day of our lives right now, yet hey come on, It's about me here, so bear with me. Thank you! πŸ˜‚πŸšΆπŸ»‍♀️)

But... The point at issue is that I'm worried about being the happiest. I'm worried that these pretty blue skies will turn into grey lonely ones, that these smiles will turn upside down and that I will lose myself again. One minute I am the happiest. The next.. 

** Black screen **

** Black and white shot to my face [ Camera Movement - Dolly Zoom (Dolly in) ] **

** Dialogue **

Me: I wanna die

Why God Why??.. I often relate to the dialogue from the Series 'Lucifer' which was outrageously bawled by the Character Lucifer himself;

 

"This is all part of your plan. So it's just a game to you, isn't it? Well, I know punishments. And he did not deserve that. He followed your stupid rules and he still wasn't good enough? So what does it take to please you? Break your rules and you are fool. Follow them and you still lose?  Doesn't matter if you're a sinner, Doesn't matter if you're a saint. Nobody can win. So, what's the point?"


I can never apprehend this into my mind. God! Please don't ruin these days, I trust you. Please DON'T.


Don't try to play fool with me niggesh! It's very bad! πŸ˜’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹