Things I learnt from Harry Potter (5)

 "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are - Sirius Black"

Yes, I know!! Having Sirius as my favourite character and watching him perish was not good for my mental health (CHIEFLY WHILE STAYING HERE). It was jittering.

The fifth movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 



Sirius' ending was completely unforeseen. It was.. Abrupt. Moreover my hatred to the character Belatrix paved way to hate the actress who played it. (Yes, again.. Hate is a strong word. Yet, I love Sirius so much

Massive respect to Helena Bonham for pulling off Belatrix so well which made us hate her. 

But the only relief was that the Ministry (The government kind of people in the Wizarding World) admitted that Lord Voldy has returned.

From the last movie onwards the good phase of the Harry Potter disappeared. The fact that the title card gets darker and darker with the traumatic events is impressive. It's a notable cinematic factor.

Harry being stronger in his opinions about Lord Voldy is an impressive thing to learn. We should stand strong on our opinions. We should fight for the justice. In actual fact, we must go with our morals. 

But Heyyyyy bro.. As it's Sunday today, we watched another movie. "Latency" is a nail biting thriller. It's a bleak. The movie was about an agoraphobic gamer. I do definitely recommend this movie. Do watch, mate!

Furthermore, I thought to skip this part of the series (Harry Potter). Yet a marathon is a marathon πŸ™ƒ.

Do not recommend this movie, if you love Sirius.

Peace (I guess) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹