Things I learnt from Harry Potter (2)

 "Never try to save my life again -Harry Potter"

I watched the movie named "Hostel" today. It was brutal. If you have watched the movie "Saw" then I totally recommend you to watch "Hostel". It's a bit disturbing. 

At that point in time, I remembered that I began the Harry Potter Marathon. Thus I watched the Second part. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


I hate snakes. I know hate is a strong word. But not for serpents. They make me feel perturbed. But when it comes to Harry Potter, I indeed love them. As I said yesterday, talking to snakes is not a foreign thing to me. Anyway, I loved it when Harry spoke to the snake infront of the Slytherins (A house in Harry Potter. In case you didn't know). That was a top tier frame. Furthermore, I love the character Dobby (a house elf). Such a sweetheart. It's a shame that the movies did not include enough scenes for Dobby. Because the way he wanted the escape the slavery and how the elfs work at the  kitchen and do arrangements in hogwarts were keenly authenticated in the books. Wish those scenes got into the movies.

Anyways, the major thing I learnt in this movie was "Trust". Harry placed his trust on Professor Dumbledore, when he was down, which was inside the chamber of secrets. As a result, Dumbledore helped him by sending his bird, The phoenix. Dobby was extremely truthful to Harry, which made up his mind into sacrificing himself for Harry. Throughout the series, Dobby keeps on saving Harry's life. The trust the characters had on their loved ones was a well crafted portrayal.

We gotta be careful on whom we trust. We can't trust people on the first hand. People are the venomous animals on the face of the Earth. More than the serpent (Basilisk) in the movie, the Villain, Lord Voldermort was scary, I know that was his soul, yet he was a human before. Comeee onnnn man... Apart from all, Ginny was Scary to the core, like girl what's wrong with you. (Poor girl was captivated, but still. Hello??)

Back to "Don't trust people" story.........

On one side, we have our loved ones. Where we feel guilty for talking about trust issues. The loved ones demonstrate immense amount of love. They make us feel warm. Yetttttt, on the other side, they are humans too πŸ™ƒ. Apart from family (For me, my family is fine. I love them, would rate 5/5, I do recommend them), trusting others is like walking on the quicksand whilst knowing you are going to drown. Like how Hogwarts believed in Professor Lockhart. Dumbledore knew he was dumb. Yet he hired him.

But hey, We do trust few and yap everything about us to them, while they keep their stories to themselves beacuse they never trusted us. Ginny too faced the same situation. (If you watch tamil movies, insert Polladhavan Karunas template

By the way, Harry's trust on Ron with the flying car was crazyyyyy. I loved it. And I relate to Harry's character in this part too, because whenever Harry plays Quidditch (A sport in the wizarding world) he gets injured. So will I, whenever I play Cricket πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

Overall, If you ask me (I know you won't, but still this is my blog, so..) I would recommend you to follow my new year's resolution. Which goes like

"Love none, Trust none"

(uhm! It actually continues as...do wrong to everyone. But I don't wanna mention that, since it will turn into a bad example. I mean I will follow it, but you shouldn't. Be kind and do good to people Honey

Peace ✌🏻








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹