Music is our strongest memory #02

 "But I love you so (please let me go) 

I love you so (please let me go)" 

When I thought that no love song could ever thwack me, then released a Tamil song.

One of my friends back in Sri Lanka faced a breakup and he was addicted to a song. I went to him, tapped on his shoulder. When he turned around, I saw into his eyes. It was as red as an evening sky. His eye bags were big enough to carry my Cricket kit πŸ™ƒ. I asked him about the breakup. The first few words he enunciated were, "It is literally like the song Kanawe Kanawe".

"Kanawe Kanawe". It's a breakup song from the movie David. I have never been in Love when I first listened to this song. I felt the pain of the actor. I felt the pain of a failed love eventhough I have never been through that phase. 

That's what fellows is called as "Music". Even if you have never been in that situation, music can make you feel it. 

One fine day, uhm! Okay, okay, I caught your mindset. (Man, you know me well). A usual day when I was frustrated to be in hall. That one friend (Hope you remember him/her from my blogs.) sent a spotify link to my Whatsapp. I don't take my phone so often, yet that day. I took my phone the exact second as the link reached me. 

** I opened it, tapped on the link. Anddddd... **

As usual that Spotify lady came up with her infuriating voice insisting me to get the premium account.  I apoplectic with the advertisemen, yet I stayed. Wanted to know, what song it was. The song played after the ad, unfortunately I could not hear it. Then I realized that my earphones were plugged in to the phone, but the other end was not in my ears.

** I then reached to the buds, placed it in my ears. Then dragged the song to play it from the first**

** Next second, I was lying on my bed, listening to a soporific voice, singing about a failed Love **


 "I LOVE YOU SO" πŸ’•by "THE WALTERS" is about falling in love with someone who isn't ready for a serious relationship. I have never been in this situation either πŸ˜‚. Yet, this song gives me the ability to feel the pain of a failed love.

On the other hand, I know a couple who has this song as their "Our Song". They are a cool couple. As always they are in a long distanced relationship. Their stories are intriguing to listen. 

Songs carry a meaning which was given to them by their owners. But the people who listen to it will present a new meaning to it. It can be any emotion. It's all about that particular individual's mindset.

As I said yesterday, relate your favourite songs to your favourite memories.

Have fun. Listen to both the songs bud. You'll experience a new taste. 

Peace out mate!! ✌🏻





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹