Better to die than live!

 "Life is very short bro, we live everyday, so just leave everything and die one day. - Me"

People are poison. People are the cruelest things in the entire world. People are... Ewwwwwww.

Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of loosing yourself by trying to please everyone. (Source, Coco)

The "they" people, made me lose myself. "They" made me hesitate to carry my cricket kit. "They" made me re-think about the thing I loved my entire life.

When you lose in a relationship, you lose someone else. But when you lose in sports, you lose yourself.

"THEY" MADE ME LOSE MYSELF 

Not a revenge story, but a journey to make the cruel regret it's actions. I do not know what to do right now, but I know that I want to make them regret for their scandalous actions.

Villains aren't born, they are made. I just want to look at their faces, stare dead into their eyes and say, "I don't mind being the villain in your story, beacuse you're a Clown in mine."

Just remember that I would never never stab anyone in the back, that's such a boring form of betrayal. 

A villain is simply a victim whose story hasn’t been told. Behind every villain lies a broken heart. A villain is someone hurt by the world and so they take revenge on it. The scariest villains are the ones who have nothing left to lose.

I sometimes think that, "What’s The Point Of Extorting And Murdering If You Don’t Get To Do What You Desire?" (Source, Lucifer)


If You Feel Guilty After reading All these, Then This Is For You;

Did You Know There's A Special Section In Hell Reserved For You? So, Have Fun!

One last time..

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the Villain"

I would never die as a hero, yet I have lived enough to see the Villain in me grow gradually.

Whatever, You'll think about these quotes and get busy with your life. That's life mate, that's the nature of the humans.

So...

Peace (If you have it, please share it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹