Anger!

"My heart's already broken baby go on twist the knife- One Direction"

I am getting lost infront of my eyes. I am failing infront of me. I am loosing the kid inside me. That 13 year old girl who thought that she would become a big icon in cricket is dead. She died yesterday, infront of my own naked eyes.

Seeing your younger self die, is the most tragical feeling to ever experience. 

Like the ignored constellation, they turned a blind eye on me. I heard the sound of my heart tearing apart. I asked for water, but they burned me with fire. I asked for a light but they shattered me into darkness. 

They demolished my dreams that I can't even imagine a life with it. They made me chase the worldly things, they made me live according to their will. They took my life from me. 

THEY TOOK MY LIFE FROM ME

Who are they? "They" are the "they" whom I mentioned yesterday. 

We need someone like JD (Actor vijay's character in the movie "Master") to save us from these injustice happening towards us. It's cringe to read. I know because it was cringe to type either. But hey, don't we expect superheroes from our favourite movies to help us during our distress?

My friends and I wanted a JD, Ranga cheta (from the movie "Avesham") and the Marvel Superheroes to save us. We always talk about them and console ourselves. 

But in reality, it's us vs us. We have to fight for ourselves. No one will come to save us.


In the team huddle, which he mentioned in the post-match session, Dhoni said, "The first and foremost thing was don't look up, God is not coming to save you. You have to fight it out".


It's only us. It's you and the evil doers trying to seek vengeance. But instead we call it as, "Life". Life is cruel.

"You strive for your justice and I strive for mine. We are both just ordinary men who have been driven to seek vengeance in the name of Justice. And if one comes to call vengeance justice, we believe that human beings simply cannot understand each other and they never will."


People searching for that one small hole to escape the typical reality will find themselves in the most traumatic situations.

But hey! Remember one thing. Bad things happen only to the Main characters. It's for the plot, so try to make it out alive

Peace (If you have it, please share it)









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹