Hey Barbie? Wanna go for a ride?

 "She's not just four wheels and engine. She's Home"

Did you say therapist? Cause I heard cars. Cars hold the best memories of my life. From my birth till now, cars have played a major role in my life.

When I first got my driver licence, I straight away took my car and went out for a ride. In my memory, that was the best ride ever. I played my favourite playlist and drove the car, also in that cool way, you know with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear. Aahh! That was Stupendous my friend. 

Today, I went on a ride with my friends. After a prolonged time ( I drove yesterday πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️). 


It was relaxing. To drive around my hometown, with my friends by my side, listening to our favourite songs which reminded us of our school times.

Listen bud, (here comes an advice from a person who is dumber than you) don't ever give up on your friends. I mean, there are few who you should be distant from. But those few gems, please don't leave them. Even if you're busy, make time to text them. Just be in touch.

Then there are friends who will reconnect with you after years like you've never been apart from each other. Please keep them. Please don't leave them at any cost.

I am lucky and will proudly present my friends infront of the whole world saying they will never leave me at any point. To be friends with such astounding friends both in Sri Lanka and India, man, which of my good deed brought me this πŸ₯Ί (as if I have done many, the only good deed I've done in my entire life was giving that Rs.10 for my best friend to drink tea πŸ™‚)

See, a car ride is all that we need to discern about our close ones. 

Btw, fellas, get that dream car bud. Earn and make it happen. I'm saving money too, to buy my Bugatti Chiron. Let's make this happen bud. Let's buy our dream car and ride it until.. Haha Until?? There's no limit innit mate. Come on, Let's show our F1 skills on the road. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹