A normal day at work

 "I just wanna be happy. Not confused, not hurt, not stressed, just happy."

Feels like life's back to normal. Normal as in the movies. Like how the hero feels to be back with his people on the post credit. I don't want these moments to be ruined. I want this life to be continued till I turn into ashes. This is what I want. This is everything I need.

Woke up, had coffee, ate breakfast, watched TV, spent time with fam, lunch? Mom fed me, went on an evening ride to check the infrastructure developments around the city, played cricket, played my guitar, had my favourite dinner and now? Chilling while listening to my favourite songs.. 

A normal day at work bro. It's everything to me. It's everything that I yearned for. Man, I'm finally living my Life. 

By the way, it's international dogs' day, tell your dog I said "Hi". And our boy waves hi to all the boys and girls around there. 


Happy Dog's day fellas 🫢🏻 

And hey listen to 'Haan ke Haan' by Sohail sen and Monali Thakur. Thank me later. ✌🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹