F1, what?

 "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" -Aryton Senna

F1, is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. Since my 10th grade, I've dreamt of being a F1 driver. I Love cars. Cars play a major role in my life, I've already told you, innit mate? 

By the way, to the ones who doesn't know anything about F1, Formula 1 is the highest class of international racing for open-wheel single-seater racing cars. (Talking in English, it's just cars going in circles)

Daniel Ricciardo, is my favourite driver. He competed for RedBull in the beginning. Currently competing for RB formula one team. He is such an inspiration. Aprat from him, I love Lewis Hamilton. You should definitely know him to know F1. 

We went for Karting today. One of the best days to ever exist. I made a show out of my F1 skills. I raced with my friends on the first 5 laps. Later, I began to compete with strangers (or should I say 'friends'?) 


You know, as an extrovert, making new friends is my favourite part. As a result, my new friends and I have booked the Karting tracks this Sunday. 

Life, is nothing but memories. We gotta make memories. Not with phones (like I said yesterday) but with hearts. We are here to experience things. We gotta grab every opportunity. It's just a one time thing, you know. Take those steps which you have been casting aside. Make those moves guys. Let's enjoy life.

By the way, We have F1 racings every Sunday.. You should pull an all nighter on Saturdays to watch F1. But trust me, It's worth it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹