Did someone say dance?

 "Life's nothing without dance"

Dance has been a stupendous element in my life. Whenever I'm sad, I play my favourite song and dance for it. I got this advice from our Thalaiwar... Did you get it? His dialogue to Simran ma'am in the movie Petta. Ever since then, I kept that advice on my mind.

My band friends and I went out to a party today. We had to perform there. As a drummer, I had the biggest part today. You know why? Because the couples who booked us were into rock. Our bassist, lead guitarist and I had the maximum fun. You know, 'Apes together stronger'.  

Later, I was out with my Family attending a birthday party (They are our family friends). Not gonna lie, I had fun. Subsequently, as they know I'm a dancer, they invited me to the dance floor. As I was at the lowest point of my life, like for about 2 months, I never went for a dance floor, except for a time where I danced at our juniors' fresher's day. But I forced myself to dance since one of my brothers choreographed it. This time, it was totally different. I felt myself. I had the energy approaching me from the inside.

Over and above that, we visited a tea lounge and had the best Sri Lankan Tea (Second to my mommy's tea, of course). 


It was raining, the climate was crisp. Moreover, they were playing 'Isaignani' sir's songs. (Hope he doesn't find this and hit a copyright on me. Like bro, This is just a blog with 20 to 30 views πŸ™ƒ) 

But mate, 

His songs + Rain + The Best Tea

I LIVED TODAY

As our Captain from the movie "Dead Poet's Society" said;

"But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love.. These are what we stay alive for" 

Write fellas, write everything you like. Experience the art of poetry. Admire everything around you. And don't forget to Do what you Love and to Live Life Mate. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹