A normal day at work, again?


"Life's good again"

My life? It's completely normal now. It feels like how I felt before when I was at the 10th grade. 

Back home, enjoying time with family, spending prized hours with friends, playing cricket, dancing, singing, playing musical instruments. Feels like I'm two steps away from regaining my prime self πŸ˜‚.

Everything's complete here in Sri Lanka. Fellas here normalized my sudden plans. Whenever I call them to spend some time, they are like, "I can do this all day".

I do what I love here. I do what I want here. I have everything I need around me. But hey! Just a missing piece. I miss my Indian friends and that one special friend. They complete me. If they were here, I am finished. I will be the happiest person in the whole world. ( I have already achieved 99% of the happiness )


Joy, comes to us in different ways. In ways we didn't expect and through the people who we never thought would be there for us. My Indian friends healed me whilst they were at their lowest. I genuinely miss them. 

Life in Sri Lanka is stupendous. Wish I could stay here. But no, academic headache wants me badly πŸ™‚. In fact, it needs me πŸ’”. 

I mean, mate... Academic Validation is something everyone craves for. We want education, yet, we need peace. We gotta balance these two. I gotta find peace in everything to keep us going. Being positive is not that easy. But we should normalize seeing the bright side. 

By the way, just a week to go. I gotta enjoy every second. And hey, don't forget to get over your phone mate. Have fun fellas! Peace ✌🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹