And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹

"And when I'm back in Chicago, I feel it. Another version of me, I was in it. I wave goodbye to the end of beginning"

Finally, I'm back home. After a worst phase, here I am in the safest hands of My People. What a safe spot. People are tend to be out of comfort zone to live their lives on better terms. But, you've to get back to that Comfort Zone when you have to. There are times where you should not be hard on yourselves. 


People get tired. People need time to get into the zone. At moments like that, it is okay to get into your comfort zone. It's okay to take a step back if you confidently know that you can comeback stronger after the downfall.

Knowing that I'm going back home again gave me the best heart rush ever. It was the best day indeed (and it still is). After a month and a half, I had Sri Lankan food. And that's called as paradise. What a feeling to be back to the safe spot. Apart from coming home. Some of my people in India made it extra special. That one friend, whom I mentioned in my last blog surprised me in airport. He literally made my day.

There's a saying that goes, "It's not about the place but about the people". But for me, it is both about the place and the people. Places hold memories too. When we are alone at a place, we relate to the things present over there. We create memories with them without the knowledge of them being non living things. It's about the places too. 

I always make fun of my situation. If I don't joke about it, it will kill me. I want to make everything humorous. It is like a defense mechanism.

I associate to the character 'Chandler' from the TV series 'Friends'. We are not on the same page. But we handle life on a same note. 

Once Chandler told Rachel;

"I'm not great at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

This is how I treat my people too πŸ˜‚. But it eventually changed in the 3rd Semester. They completely gave me a change over. Instead of joking about it, I began to yap about it. It was hardening. Nonetheless, as I'm back home, I can get into my original self again.

Hope I can make it upto myself πŸ™ƒ





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!