What's creepy?

 "Stare at the dark too long and you will eventually see what isn't there"

I just woke up from a nap which I wish I never had. Since my friends and I were out today, hunting for pg(s). And we saw some creepy places, it's running in my mind like Max Verstappen's car rushing to the finish line. 

These things being piled up in my mind. I dreamt like we got caught in a place where an old lady sacrificed people to worship a satanic figure. It is scary my brother, It is very scary. I can still feel my heartbeat. 

People tend to be afraid of various things. The thing which scares my best friend will be a fun activity to me. For example; Flying in a plane. 

But I can assure that everyone of us were once or even now, afraid of the monsters under our bed. I'm not gonna lie, I always check under my bed for monsters before going to bed. (Even now)

But hey! Don't we now, as grown depressed kids search for monsters in order to seek their help? Like when we are lonely or when we lose hope in life. We go in search of them. With or without our knowledge we go back to them. Through poetry, art, music etc,. We connect ourselves with them. We want someone to listen to us. We want someone to accompany us. We hate being alone. While these kind of situations arise, we tend to seek help and end up at the wrong side of the table.

As an extrovert, we need some "me time" too. We go on low batteries. We can't always be that enthusiastic person 24/7. But you know, when you rant all your problems to your friends or any close ones while they don't share anything to you, that hurts a lot. I mean we expect to receive the same kind of energy from the opposite side too. 

On the other hand, when you become friends with an Introvert and if he/she becomes comfortable with you and shares his/her life story or secrets to you, that's a damn pride. I know how that exactly feels like. Because 98% of my friends are Introverts. 

Everyone has pros and cons. When you're afraid of something, it will eventually become creepy to you. When you're scared of heights, the fear will rise a creepy sense on the people who insist you to overcome your boundaries. Like, why do you want me to do it, while you clearly know I don't like it? 

Whether a thing is good or bad, our so called 'Manimaran Instinct' will go opposite to it. Some people are creepy, some dreams are creepy, some drawings are creepy, some poems are creepy, some sounds of the musical instruments are creepy. Why did I always write 'some'? Because not all, not everything's negative.

Like one of my closest friends told me, We got to focus on the good side too. We got to be positive and move on with our lives. I know feeling

A pretty sky for you
to feel relaxed 
something or someone being creepy is startled, yet guys we have a lot to do with our tiny little precious lives. Forget everything, be like Jim carrey and enjoy life. Peace!!

Comments

  1. Nice post ka, As a Introvert though I have a different feeling altogether, still the fear is something that catches everyone. I did like your statement ka, 'But not all, not everything's negative'. Thanks for sharing this ka!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't chase a Greased Pig

Don't try to play fool with me niggesh. It's very bad!

And when I'm back in Chicago πŸ₯Ί❤️‍🩹